The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints Red Deer Stake and
Alberta Genealogical Society Red Deer Branch present

Saturday April 27, 2024
9:00am - 4:00pm
Sign-in and registration opens at 8:15am

Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints church at:
3002 47 Ave
Red Deer 

Click the menus at the top for the specific information!!


A huge Thank you to Diane and AGS-Red Deer Branch faire committee members for helping to organize the Faire!

Speaker Handouts are available to download at:




5 comments:

  1. I have tried to register a number of times on line but no form comes up to do so. Can I request that myself - Millie Watson and Wanda Mehling of Red Deer be registered to attend? Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same here. I would also like to register, but nothing opens. Patricia McConnell. Please and thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Click on the Registration tab of the top menu
    On that page is the information on how to register, what to do before registering, and the link to register.
    The links on this page is for the FamilySearch app to be able to do Relatives Around Me while at the Gen Faire.

    Please register so that you can pick which sessions you want to attend.
    We need to know who would like which sessions so we know which room to put each sessions.

    Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Patricia ProskurniakApril 8, 2024 at 2:56 PM

    Hi Lianne, Can you check to see if I've registered, I thought I had and picked my session for the day but I keep getting emails to register for the day. Patricia Proskurniak, AGS #5730 - my email is familyhistorypat@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. so sorry for the bother - I must've deleted anything I got from registering as I can't find it when I search my emails.

      Delete